The need for analytics in government agencies and across the public sector should be obvious. Ensuring efficient delivery of the full spectrum of social services and appropriate use of tax revenue at every level from city to nation is critical to establish public confidence and trust. In reality, however, most governmental entities are not meeting that level of expectations. In the U.S. (and likely elsewhere) agencies struggle with the simple tasks of having clarity in spend projections and aligning them to operating budgets.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!