A recent article in The Economist, entitled “The Disposable Academic: Why Doing a Ph.D. is Often a Waste of Time,” questions the relevance of the Ph.D. degree for many who now invest the 5+ years to secure it.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!