In Part 1 of “The Science of Business Manifesto,” I discussed at a high level using the long-established scientific method of observe, hypothesize, predict and test as a foundation for performance management and BI. In Part 2, I will delve into a bit more detail, paying special attention to the transition from business to science – from strategy/hypothesize to test/evaluate.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!