I finally got around to reading the Fall 2011 Issue of the MIT Sloan Management Review. And, as is generally the case, I found the time I invested quite rewarding. Two articles on analytics were front and center this quarter. I'll report on the first, “Creating Business Value with Analytics,” this week, and the second, “The Secrets to Managing Business Analytics Projects,” next.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!