OpenBI held our all-hands quarterly meeting a few weeks back. Included in the full day agenda were individual presentations on customer projects and up-and-coming technologies of interest to our BI team. For my talk, I chose to illustrate how a data scientist might conduct her work.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!