These days consumers have active voices in demanding services in hospitality and entertainment, from hotels and travel to events, theme parks and cruise lines. Faced with intense price pressures and the influence of consumers on others through social media, the hospitality industry struggles to adjust to shifting demand fast enough to optimize operations to reach the desired financial outcomes. The best way to understand, demand and tailor services to it is to use analytics to understand the voice of the consumer. The goal is to provide high-quality service at prices that deliver optimal margins for the organization, but it's a combination not easy to balance.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!