The need for workforce analytics has steadily been growing as HR organizations – and finance and operations groups, too – realize that the intelligence they have about employees and their performance is incomplete or even wrong. This has been clear to us since our original benchmark index on the topic several years back showed the lack of maturity in both processes and technology for understanding the workforce. While there are skilled professionals in HR, the reports and analysis they have to work with often are not timely or efficient to use.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!