Two months ago, a half dozen OpenBI staff had the opportunity to escape the harsh Chicago winter for a week, one group heading to Strata in Santa Clara, the other to the Tableau Partner Conference in Las Vegas. Both teams returned excited about data science software they'd seen on their trips: for the Strata crew, it was BDAS, the Berkeley Data Analytics Stack, while for the Tableau group, it was the Alteryx, which provides “an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!