As part of our Saugatuck's ongoing Executive Insights research program, analysts Bill McNee and Mike West recently caught up with Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology Architect at Accenture. Published originally as a two-part set of deliverables in our CRS-CLS research service, we thought that our ongoing non-subscriber readers would value many of the insights and takeaways from this interview, which we have condensed into one 7-page abridged Research Alert.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!