I get pinged with a lot of opinions about data and information from entrenched personalities who have been around our business a long time. I also hear from newer voices with newer ideas. Most all of them are very smart. Some are engaging, a few are eccentric and still others are inexplicably defensive even as they ask for a meeting. But pretty much all of them are passionate about data.
We need all these people because data isn't a riveting subject to your average man on the street. Only certain persons see adventure where most see ones, zeros, flat files and drudgery. And we could all use some inspiration to raise it up a notch and hope another generation will follow these footsteps rather than the latest round of pop culture.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!