I admit, it was weird when my monthly MasterCard bill first arrived with a total charge of 99 cents for a single music download. I wasn't raised to use credit for such a small purchase. Am I allowed to have such a tiny transaction? Don't they discourage that kind of spending and can MasterCard afford to do that?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!