"The key thing to remember is that the campaign mentality of marketing does not work in the digital world. What does work is iterative marketing. Marketers need to become far more agile and get used to the idea of testing and learning and iterating quickly and do their best to move their organization in a way that helps them build budgets and teams that way. Otherwise it's just way too complicated and we'll never be as successful as we could be."
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!