A few months ago, I conversed with friends at Revolution Analytics about “pretty” big data for statistical analysis. David Smith and Joe Rickert of RA had read one of my blogs and expressed interest in the multi-million record census data set I’d built from the Public Use Microdata Sample (PUMS).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!