Your company runs a marketing promotion and wishes to evaluate its performance. You design a campaign to test the “experimental” promotion given to a group of prospects versus a “control” group that experiences business as usual. You then collect data on sales by group for a month and contrast the results of the two. Is there evidence that the promotion enhances sales?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!