What Is Happening? Saugatuck’s survey data analysis indicates that small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) are focusing a much larger percentage of their Social Business IT investments on customer-focused applications than are larger enterprises. The data indicate, in fact, that the smaller a company is, the greater proportion of its Social Business IT investments will be focused on customer-oriented applications. Figure 1 summarizes the data from Saugatuck’s 2011 Social Business IT survey (for more on our Social Business research program, please see Figure 1 below).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!