I met up with my old analytics friend a few weeks back. Throughout the ‘90s, we shared statistical war stories from our respective SAS consulting customers. Around 2000, I made the software leap to first S+ and then R, while he remained loyal to SAS. Since that time, we’ve stayed close, but there’s generally a bit of a SAS-R edge to our statistical discussions.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!