What is Happening? Less than a week after laying out and demonstrating commitment to its comprehensive, Cloud-centric business and technology strategy at its Sapphire user event, SAP AG announced that it has agreed to buy collaborative commerce platform provider Ariba Inc. for $4.3 billion – about $45 per share of Ariba’s outstanding stock.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!