I met up with an old analytics colleague over the holidays. We worked together from the mid 90's to the early 00's. Our bond was the use of SAS as a foundation for much of the intelligence work we did at the time, including data programming, reporting and statistical analysis. Shortly after 2000, I started to migrate from SAS to first S+ and then R, while my friend remained steadfast in his loyalty to SAS.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!