I had the opportunity to attend the R/Finance 2012 Applied Finance with R conference two weekends ago at the University of Illinois, Chicago. The host of the event was the UIC International Center for Futures and Derivatives from the College of Business Administration, Gib Bassett, Director. I’d been to two earlier R/Finance conferences, the last in 2010. There were 200 participants then compared to in excess of 300 international attendees in 2012. Kind of a NATO Summit preview for Chicago.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!