I’ve fielded a handful of questions from clients and media recently regarding what Saugatuck believes will be the outcome and effects of the Oracle lawsuit against Google regarding the use of Java intellectual property within the Android operating system. More calls have come in now that the jury has found that Google “infringed” to some extent, without agreeing on whether or not Google's use of Java was within legally-protected "fair use" guidelines.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!