Last week Chris Kentouris, a colleague over at our sister publication Securities Technology Monitor, wrote a nice article we picked up at Information Management. Her story concerned the search for what amounts to a U.S. government chief data officer to keep an eye on Wall Street and other investment/financial firms that lately required many billions of unfunded dollars to prop up.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!