I received an email recently related to my blog of a year and a half ago on the then new M.S. in Predictive Analytics program at DePaul University. The writer wanted to know if I'd heard of the just-introduced distance learning M.S. in Predictive Analytics (MSPA) curricula from Northwestern University. Though I’d called the program office a while back, I hadn't gotten specific information. So I resolved anew to see what I could find. A quick introductory note to the NW School of Continuing Studies Associate Dean of Academics Joel Shapiro put me in business.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!