As noted in my last blog, I was quite taken by Clifford Lyon’s presentation, “Why We Test: Informed Design at CBS Interactive”, at the recent IE Predictive Analytics Summit in Chicago. A collateral benefit of Lyon’s informative discussion of using experiments or A/B testing to improve user website experience was exposure to the research of Microsoft’s Ronny Kohavi.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!