Okay, I'll admit it. Three years ago I recall sitting in this chair and feeling a little bored with the same old topics at the data grindstone. It was all important stuff and remains so, but felt a little like old news. 2008-2009 saw the serious emergence of data governance, a welcome business development (that was also a sign of more maturity in the space).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!