I've just returned from MIT Sloan’s CIO Symposium in Cambridge, a dependably instructive event in my couple of years attending. This year’s event was aptly titled, “Piloting the Untethered Enterprise,” a nod to the disruptions of cloud computing, consumer-driven mobility, social media and all that new workplace stuff.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!