While recently conducting my periodic review of the Social Science Statistics Blog from Harvard’s Institute for Quantitative Social Science, I came across several intriguing presentations, including one entitled “Detecting Novel Bivariate Relationships in Large Data Sets” by Ph.D./M.D. student David Reshef.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!