We've been having an interesting discussion in the lead up to our MDM & Data Governance Summit happening Sunday through Tuesday of next week in New York. Most of the discussion has focused on information governance, and our conference chairman, Aaron Zornes, has long embraced a "can't have one without the other" approach.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!