I've had some bad luck around the timing of our MDM conferences this year. In August I wound up in the hospital and missed our San Francisco show. Last week I felt the flu coming on two days before our New York conference, hunkered down to sleep for 48 hours and recovered sufficiently to get there (while refusing to shake hands and keeping my distance from attendees).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!