The bigger the IT plan, the more fragile it can seem when times are uncertain. So with domestic politics in the air, Europe on the edge and geopolitics raging, it’s a little comforting to be gathering evidence that the master data management projects we often saw derailed in 2008 are holding steady right now.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!