When my family returned from our spring break trip in early April, one of the first things my college-senior daughter did was to check with friends about their latest college admissions news. While for most of the cohort, college plans were solidified months ago, some top students were awaiting admissions word from elite private schools that don’t announce decisions until the end of March.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!