We're in the midst of an economic shift in innovation sourcing that will cause significant, ongoing alterations in the abilities of IT providers to compete, while altering the abilities of user enterprises to offshore, relocate, or even outsource their own technological innovation. And like most significant changes in IT, we can see this one coming from a few years away – if we know what to look for.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!