IBM has taken a deserved share of flak over the years on a variety of fronts; for trying to be too much to too many (sometimes overbundling products and services); for buying many more vendors and products than it could develop or orchestrate; for denying it was a software company even for years after it bought Lotus; for shuffling employees who've met new faces many times at the company. ("I've Been Moved" was one alternate definition of the name for many years.)
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!