The idea that the Cloud is disintermediating channel partners was clearly debunked at IBM’s 2012 PartnerWorld Leadership Conference held this week in New Orleans, LA. In her opening keynote this morning, IBM CEO Ginni Rometty noted that 80 percent of IBM’s partners will have done something with the Cloud by mid-year 2012.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!