Last week, HP, a $115 billion enterprise at the top of its chosen food chain said, 'you know, this personal computer hardware stuff is just not where it's at anymore, we're out.' It was like throwing out the baby and the bathwater except, according to HP, there was no longer a baby to be concerned about.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!