I didn’t agree with everything Gartner Research Fellow Ken McGee said in his keynote address at the Gartner BI conference in Los Angeles this week. A few attendees said he'd shortchanged overworked CIOs who really do understand their bosses' business goals, and he might have sent conflicting messages of success for the CEOs and survival for the CIOs he interacts with.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!