At Oracle OpenWorld last week, the company announced its next generation of business applications call Oracle Fusion Application, which Larry Ellison touted in his closing day keynote at last year's conference (and as I noted then). I attended the conference partly to learn what Oracle is doing in providing applications for sales organizations.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!