Not many people get excited watching tech standards bodies work. Let's face it, when software -- especially big software -- representatives get together to talk about interoperability, you can bet there's a tinge of distaste behind the smiling faces and pledges of cooperation. In their heart of hearts many of these sellers would be happier to keep their proprietary standards and product lock in, even knowing they are dragging out the inevitable in their negotiations.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!