There are a few media sources I follow zealously for insights on business, data and analytics. My usual suspects include the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Wired, the Economist, the Harvard Business Review and the MIT Sloan Management Review. A few weeks back, a positive WSJ review of a new book on big data got me scurrying to make a next-day order on Amazon. I’m glad I hurried.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!