The contrast between organizations where employees are engaged, happy to be there and happy to serve and organizations where the employees are going through the motions is clearly and painfully visible to all of us. This latter organization where customers are an inconvenience, reflects a wholesale failure on the part of leadership.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!