Unmanned automobiles, drone delivery, smart contact lenses the pace of discovery has accelerated to the point where concepts that until recently seemed like science fiction are quickly becoming reality. While conventional innovation takes place regularly all around us, truly disruptive innovation is scarce, and it has the potential to have a much greater impact on companies, industries and the world. Disruptive innovation has the power to wipe out long-established businesses and place multi-billion dollar valuations on nimble entrants to the category … so disruptive innovation needs to be embraced.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!