In a relationship with a Cloud provider – just as in a personal relationship – the relative importance of functions and services delivered by the provider can vary dramatically from customer to customer or even from user to user within the same customer. In a recently published Strategic Perspective, Saugatuck proposes that the most efficient and effective methodology for a customer to evaluate a relationship with a Cloud provider is to focus on whether (and, how well) the Cloud provider is fulfilling expectations in the following three areas:
- Initial Visions – This area of fulfillment focuses on benefits that the user perceived would be derived from using the Cloud-based offering.
On-going Service Delivery – This area of fulfillment focuses on the on-going services delivered by the Cloud provider.
On-going Improvements/Enhancements – This area of fulfillment focuses on on-going improvements or enhancements of functionality and/or services delivered by the Cloud provider.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!