Last week I wrote about the highly-pertinent-for-BI MIT Sloan Management Review. The latest edition contains a special report entitled “IT-Driven Innovation, The New Information Opportunity,” featuring a number of fascinating interview articles of interest to BI practitioners. In “Putting the Science in Management Science?” Andrew McAfee makes a strong case for a new imperative to use scientific methods to divine business strategy.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!