That the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is one of the premier science, engineering and technology schools in the world is well established. Perhaps slightly less known is that MIT's Sloan School of Business is world class as well, bringing the school's mathematical and technology strengths to business education and research. And though Sloan's flagship journal, the MIT Sloan Management Review, might not have quite the cachet of the Harvard Business Review, I'd certainly put it on the short list of required reading for business leaders. Indeed, the latest issue on IT-Driven Innovation, the New Information Opportunity is essential for those looking at vanguard strategic developments of technology for business.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!