I was one of many journalists on the call last week when CEOs Steve Ballmer and Mark Hurd trotted out a new $250 million partnership between Microsoft and HP. I mean, there were a lot of journalists -- including folks from the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek and other notable, long time tech pundits.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!