How did we get to this point? Most organizations increased the pace of their business operations in the mid 1990s to respond more effectively to continuing globalization or the impact of the Internet. In every aspect of the business, the pace of personal productivity quickened largely through the use of tools like Microsoft Office.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!