Big data refers to very large amounts of data being produced on the Web and by sensor, monitoring and machine systems along with the systems and technologies used to integrate and analytically explore it. Big data can be discussed from a technical view of frameworks and technologies, and from a business perspective of its uses and value to organizations. As it matures, big data is emerging into the context of information and data management already used in organizations.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event