Corporate Vice President - Head of Data Architecture & Analytics
New York Life Insurance Company
Pushpak Sarkar is the lead information architect in the IS Corporate (ISC) division of Merck & Co. He is an information practitioner who has published articles on information architecture, information quality, data warehousing and knowledge management. In addition, Sarkar also regularly presents at industry conferences. Sarkar may be reached at email@example.com
Recent Stories From this Author
Experts Panel: Best Practices in MDM for Customer Master
July 25, 2013 This panel will focus on answers to such questions as: Establishing the seeds to grow customer data integratione.g.,...
Applying the Balanced Scorecard in the IT Organization
December 1, 2003 If companies are to survive and prosper in today's competitive environment, the corporate IT portfolio-planning function...
Information Quality in the Knowledge-Driven Enterprise
November 15, 2002 Well-architected decision support systems which generate high quality information can transform any organization into a...
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event