Chuck Schuelke is a technical principal with Headstrong. Schuelke has led technical and data architecture initiatives for numerous data warehousing projects at Fortune 1000 companies. He is highly knowledgeable in requirements definition, multidimensional database design and capacity planning. He is also a specialist in transform design and tool selection, programming, testing and deployment. Schuelke is experienced in the full warehousing life cycle from strategy through implementation. In addition to leading design and implementation projects, Schuelke has assisted many large organizations by assessing their existing decision support structures and providing recommendations for improvements. Schuelke may be reached via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Stories From this Author
Dealing With Missing Information in a Data Warehouse
June 1, 2002
The Usability Model for Business-Driven Data Modeling
October 27, 2000 Employing a usability model results in a successful business intelligence environment. By emphasizing usability over...
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017