Matthew M. Slavonic is a lead data governance analyst at UPMC and was one of the inaugural members of the newly formed Data Governance Office at UPMC. He has 11 years of experience in internal audit and data governance, covering technologies including master data management, data profiling, policy creation and business glossary. He has a Master of Business Administration in Management Information Systems and is a Certified Information Systems Auditor. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Recent Stories From this Author
Governance: More Than Just Data
September 25, 2013 As organizations continue to look at data as an enterprise asset, the need to put formal structure, policies, processes and...
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence