Glen E. Schrank is Chief Executive Officer at Eccentex Corporation, a provider of PaaS applications for Dynamic Case Management. Mr. Schrank holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics from the University of California at Los Angeles and an MBA from the University of Southern California. He is a faculty lecturer on Growth Strategies and Entrepreneurship for the MBA program at the University of California Irvine, Paul Merage School of Business.
Recent Stories From this Author
Sayonara Cubicles: The Knowledge Worker Revolution is Here
February 13, 2013 Almost every worker that touches data in a business is, to some degree, a knowledge worker. And they want to use modern...
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries